Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Brown Sugar and Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Brown Sugar and Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin.
- 1 (2 pound) boneless pork loin
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Combine sage, salt, pepper and garlic. Rub over roast.
- Place in slow cooker with 1/2 cup water. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. About 1 hour before roast is done, combine ingredients for glaze in small sauce pan.
- Heat and stir until mixture thickens.
- Brush roast with glaze 2 or 3 times during the last hour of cooking.
- Serve with remaining glaze on the side.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 80.00 USD
Product Name:- Electric Blender 350ml US Regulations One Key Cleaning Smoothies Food Juicer
Product End Date:- 2022.06.25 16:04:17
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 155.99 USD
Product Name:- FYNLLUR 16-in-1 Air Fryer Oven 15.4qt Electric Toaster 1800W LED Touch Screen
Product End Date:- 2022.06.18 09:06:17
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 171.99 USD
Product Name:- Popcorn Microwave Oven Small Westinghouse Countertop Stainless Steel Valentines!
Product End Date:- 2022.06.13 19:55:04