Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Buffalo Chicken Wings Wonton Wraps and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Buffalo Chicken Wings Wonton Wraps.
- 4 ounces-weight chicken, cooked, diced small
- 1 ounces-weight fat free cream cheese
- 1 ounces-weight low fat cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cups Franks Hot Sauce or hot sauce
- 20 whole wonton wrappers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut your chicken into tiny pieces, as small as you can get it.
- In a medium bowl add chicken, cream cheese, cheddar cheese and hot sauce. Mix together until well blended.
- In a tiny bowl, add some water. This is for sealing the edges of your wontons.
- Place 1 1/2 tsp. of mixture in won-ton wrapper, take your finger and dip in water and place along the edges of the wrapper (this will be the glue to seal the wrappers together). Fold wrapper over into triangle place on baking sheet, Do the same for the rest of the wrappers. Bake in over for 15 minutes, until lightly brown.
- Serve with Light Blue Cheese or Ranch Dressing on the side.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 14.85 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.04 23:06:45
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.14 18:25:22
Price: 5.65 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.16 12:24:48