Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Carob Chips Cookies and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Carob Chips Cookies.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 organic eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup White Spelt Flour (or Whole Wheat Flour)
- 1 cup Wheat Germ
- 1 cup SunSpire Unsweetened Carob Chips
- 1/4 tsp. ginger powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl beat butter, honey, sugar, eggs, vanilla, flour, wheat germ and ginger powder in a mixer at medium speed for 30 seconds.
- Add Carob Chips and combine well.
- Drop 2 teaspoons full of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet with parchment paper on top or a baking sheet on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes or until slightly brown.
- Transfer to a wire rack and let cool.
- *When they are done they may look “white and undone” but if you tap them they are solid. When they cool their color will change.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 88.81 USD
Product Name:- 2L 800W Heavy Duty Commercial Blender Mixer Juicer Food Processors Ice hfe
Product End Date:- 2022.06.16 09:52:57
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 411.16 USD
Product Name:- Cecotec Frier Of Air 186oz 1700 W, Dietary, Digital, 8 Modes, Dimmable Black
Product End Date:- 2022.05.30 00:45:07
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 186.36 USD
Product Name:- Wolkenstein Built-In Black 900W Grill 1000W Automatic Display 845.4oz
Product End Date:- 2022.06.15 00:14:57