Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Celery Apple Risotto With Crispy Pancetta and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Celery Apple Risotto With Crispy Pancetta.
- 3 apples, diced
- 2 cups arborio rice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 14 ounces cans low sodium chicken broth (or stock)
- Fresh chives
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 3 ounces pancetta, diced
- 1/8 cup shredded Parmesan reggiano cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a small saucepan, pour chicken broth and simmer on medium heat.
- In a large sauce pot, melt 1 Tbsp butter and oil together. Add diced onion, celery and two of the diced apples, and lemon juice.
- Saute on medium heat for 5-10 minutes, until onions and celery are soft. Add minced garlic and continue to stir.
- Add arborio rice to large sauce pot and stir until well mixed. Slowly add chicken broth 1/2 to 1 cup at a time, stirring constantly.
- Continue to mix with each addition of chicken broth, until all liquid is incorporated (25-30 minutes total).
- When all liquid is absorbed and rice is just past al dente, remove from heat and all Parmesan reggiano cheese and remaining butter and stir. Add remaining finely diced apple and stir thoroughly. The risotto will be done when it no longer can absorb additional liquid.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook diced pancetta over medium heat, and place cooked pancetta on paper towel to absorb excess grease.
- Plate risotto, and top with chopped chives and pancetta crumbles.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 8.69 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.02 18:33:27
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 15.99 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.05 01:48:10
Price: 15.95 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.09 21:22:30