In this post, you will learn how to make Chai Pani’s Malabar Chicken Curry and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Chai Pani’s Malabar Chicken Curry.
- 2 pounds chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 smalls dried red chiles (cayenne, bird)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro (leaves and/or stems)
- 15 curry leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fenugreek seeds
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 tsp. ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 4 cups chopped red onion (2 large onions)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil+ 1 Tb
- Pour ½ cup oil in a large sauce pot over medium heat. When the oil is hot, add the mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, curry leaves, and red chiles.
- Sauté for 1-2 minutes, then add the ginger and onions. Reduce the heat to medium-low and allow the onions to brown until they are dark and soft enough the smash with a spatula—about 25-30 minutes.
- Add the chili powder, coriander, turmeric, and cilantro—mix together.
- Raise the heat back to medium and add the tomatoes, salt, and lime juice. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes have disintegrated and the oil separates out—15-20 minutes.
- Add ½ cup of water and 1 cup coconut milk. Bring to a boil, then turn down the heat.
- In a separate skillet, heat 1 Tb. of oil over high. Add the chicken to the skillet and brown on all sides, leaving the centers pink—2-4 minutes.
- Add the chicken to the curry and simmer 5-7 minutes until the chicken has cooked through. Serve over basmati rice.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 10.99 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.04 16:36:12
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 3.99 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.24 01:08:15
Price: 26.06 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.04 03:51:21