In this post, you will learn how to make Chai Peach Clafoutis and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Chai Peach Clafoutis.
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 c. granulated sugar, divided
- 1/2 tsp. ground cardamom
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp. ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 1/4 c. milk
- 3 ripe peaches
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Set out a large bowl of ice water. Use a sharp knife to score the bottom of the peaches with a large x, then place them in the boiling water for 30 seconds.
- Remove, and plunge immediately into the ice bath.
- Let sit for another 30 seconds, then place on a cutting board to rest for a few minutes. Starting at the bottom of the peach, use your fingers to peel back the skin by tugging on the corners of the pre-scored x. Once peeled, discard the skins and thinly slice the peaches.
- Place the cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, cloves, and coriander into a large blender.
- Add 1/3 c. sugar, eggs, vanilla, salt, flour, and milk and blend until smooth.Grease a 9-10 cast iron skillet with butter and pour in a 1/4 inch layer of the batter.
- Bake for about 2-3 minutes or until a film of batter just barely sets in the pan. The rest of the batter will still be raw.
- Remove from the heat and keep the oven on.
- Lay the sliced peaches over the batter in a circular design.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/3 cup of sugar over the peaches, then pour on the rest of the batter.
- Bake for another 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Remove from the oven when it is puffed and brown, and a knife comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar, serve warm.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 182.24 USD
Product Name:- Tribest PB-420WH-A Mason Jar Ready Personal 2 Family Pack Blender White
Product End Date:- 2022.05.11 05:09:48
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 125.00 USD
Product Name:- NEW SEALED DeLONGHI Cool Touch Deep Fryer 2.2Lb Capacity Adjustable NonStick Oil
Product End Date:- 2022.05.09 18:15:48
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 134.99 USD
Product Name:- GALANZ 0.9 CU FT AIR FRY MICROWAVE 900 WATTS, WHITE *DM
Product End Date:- 2022.05.10 18:10:07