In this post, you will learn how to make Chestnut Risotto and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Chestnut Risotto.
- 200 grams chestnuts, washed and sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 250 grams Arborio rice
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- liters vegetable or chicken stock
- Salt, pepper to taste
- 2 bay leaves
- Spring onion to garnish
- In a large skillet heat up oil, add garlic and onions; sauté for 3 minutes then add mushrooms and continue for further 5 minutes.
- Add bay leaves.
- Stir in rice.
- Add vegetable or chicken stock, one ladle at a time. Simmer until liquid has been absorbed; don’t forget to stir to avoid sticking.
- Continue to add the stock in this way, until all the stock has been absorbed and the rice cooked.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with chopped spring onion.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 6.99 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.18 10:03:45
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 3.46 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.31 19:02:01
Price: 5.69 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.09 23:01:33