Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Chicken Caesar Salad and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Chicken Caesar Salad.
- 4 pitted black olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup diced chilled celery
- 8 ounces cooked chicken
- 1/2 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 tsp. mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons diced drained canned pimientos
- 4 chilled iceberg or romaine lettuce leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallion (green onion)
- Makes 2 servings.
- Rub a medium wooden bowl with cut side of garlic clove and discard garlic; add lemon juice, mayonnaise, and cheese to bowl and stir to combine. Add remaining ingredients except lettuce and mix well; line serving platter with lettuce and top with chicken mixture.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 3.99 USD
Ebook Title:- Betty Crocker Cooking Basics: Recipes and Tips toCook with Confidence (Betty Cr
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.22 13:11:11
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 19.99 USD
Ebook Title:- Vtg The Dickinson Food Co Op Cookbook Cooking Recipes North Dakota 1985 80s ND
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.20 20:09:03
Price: 10.16 USD
Ebook Title:- Dining In Hawaii Dining In, The Great Cities, Cookbook Food Recipes Healthy
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.22 18:29:48