In this post, you will learn how to make Chicken Lo Mein and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Chicken Lo Mein.
- 1 cup bean sprouts, drained
- 1 cup bok choy, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrot, julienned
- 2 cups cooked cooked spaghetti
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 4 scallions, juliened
- 5 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into ½-inch strips
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add ginger and garlic and cook over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Add chicken and carrot; cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until chicken is lightly browned, about 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients except noodles; cook, stirring constantly, until carrot is tender-crisp, about 3 minutes. Stir in noodles and cook until heated through, about 1 minute.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 345.00 USD
Product Name:- Vitamix Explorian E310 48-oz Variable Speed Blender with Accessories “Red” NEW
Product End Date:- 2022.06.23 04:28:07
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 105.99 USD
Product Name:- Electric 3.2 Qt Air Fryer Timer Temp Control- Black and Bronze Kitchen cooking
Product End Date:- 2022.06.08 22:50:25
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 389.00 USD
Product Name:- Samsung ME21R706BAT 30″ Tuscan Stainless Over-The-Range Microwave NOB #121136
Product End Date:- 2022.06.10 18:27:53