In this post, you will learn how to make Chicken Sweet Corn and Green Chile Chowder and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Chicken Sweet Corn and Green Chile Chowder.
- 2 chicken breasts, partially frozen to make slicing a bit easier
- 4 slices smoked bacon, thinly sliced across
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen sweet corn
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 3 large (½ cup, 125 ml) fresh roasted green chilies, skins removed and chopped
- 3 1/2 cups (875 ml) water, divided
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granules
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 rounded tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup (120 g) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup (250 ml) whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon lightly packed finely chopped fresh cilantro (coriander)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice chicken breasts into thirds lengthwise. Holding the breast slices together, slice very thinly across; set aside until ready to use.
- In a non-stick stockpot set over medium high heat, cook the bacon until it is golden brown.
- Add the chopped onion and saut until they are transparent; add the garlic and green chilies and saut for one minute longer before adding the chicken pieces and cooking for approximately 3 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
- Add three cups of the water and bring to a simmer before adding the chicken bouillon, reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Just before the 15 minutes is up, make a slurry by placing the flour in a small bowl and, while stirring constantly, adding the remaining 1/2 cup (125ml) water in a slow stream.
- Remove the cover from the pot and slowly pour in the slurry while stirring the soup. Turn the heat up to medium and, while stirring constantly, cook the soup for approximately 2 minutes longer.
- Add the Parmesan, cheddar, whipping cream, cilantro and salt and pepper.
- Heat for a moment longer before removing from the heat and serving piping hot.
- Serves 4-5
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 109.19 USD
Product Title:- CRANDDI Professional Countertop Blender,1800W, 9 Speeds, 52oz (OB) READ POST
Product End Date:- 2022.05.08 20:54:53
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 109.89 USD
Product Title:- Zokop Stainless steel 12.5QT Electric Countertop Deep Fryer Commercial Basket
Product End Date:- 2022.05.04 08:38:18
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 299.00 USD
Product Title:- Whirlpool WMH32519HZ 30″ Stainless Steel Over-The-Range Microwave NOB #112818
Product End Date:- 2022.05.08 16:57:13