Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Chickpea and Pumpkin Curry and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Chickpea and Pumpkin Curry.
- 20 bay leaves
- 1 chunky cut carrot
- 420g chickpeas drained
- 1 chili finely sliced
- 140ml coconut milk (powdered coconut milk is really useful and is what I used)
- 2 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 piece fresh ginger finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 onion finely sliced
- 1 kg pumpkin cut into small chunks
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 3 cups of water (750ml)
- Heat the oil and cook the onions until browned.
- Add the curry paste and lightly fry for a minute or two.
- Add the pumpkin and carrot chunks and coat in the paste.
- Cover with the water and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the chickpeas and coconut milk.
- Cook for a further 10 minutes on a low heat or until the pumpkin in soft.
- Make sure to pull the bay leaves out if you can to avoid chewing on a leaf.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.29 14:33:18
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 6.56 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.12 22:59:07
Price: 12.95 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.01 07:57:58