In this post, you will learn how to make Chili Gobi and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Chili Gobi.
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- curry leaves
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon ginger, made into a paste
- 3 green chilies
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 vegetable bouillon cube
- Make a batter with pepper powder, beaten egg (or cornstarch), flour, vegetable stock (or water) and salt.
- Dip cauliflower pieces in the batter and fry in oil until light brown.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped onions, ginger-garlic paste, green chillies, and curry leaves, and saute well.
- Add vegetable stock, soy sauce, chili sauce, and tomato sauce and stir well.
- Mix corn starch with water and add to pan. Add fried cauliflower pieces and salt and cook until dry. Stir in sugar.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 6.90 USD
Ebook Title:- sourdough starter yeast from the “WHARF” in SAN FRANCISCO 145 YR OLD W/recipes
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.12 16:01:16
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 9.14 USD
Ebook Title:- Taste of Home Most Requested Recipes 2020
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.07 10:46:48
Price: 4.29 USD
Ebook Title:- Food of Morocco Authentic Recipes from the North African Coast
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.25 13:31:37