In this post, you will learn how to make Chinese Style Chicken and Noodle Stir Fry and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Chinese Style Chicken and Noodle Stir Fry.
- 16 ounces (454 gram) package of chow mein noodles
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 5 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 2 large carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, sliced lengthwise
- Soak noodles in hot water until softened, about 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine chicken broth, sugar, oyster sauce, soy sauce and water. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium high heat. When hot, add garlic and ginger. Cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds, then add chicken and cook until done.
- Add vegetables and cook until tender crisp, about 4 -5 minutes, then add chicken broth mixture.
- Stir in drained noodles and cook until heated through, about 2 minutes. Enjoy!
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.04 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.17 05:28:53
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.81 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.08 08:13:20
Price: 9.32 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.15 03:36:57