Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Chocolate Chip Cookie Mocha Brownie Bites and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Chocolate Chip Cookie Mocha Brownie Bites.
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons brewed coffee (I use leftover coffee that's frozen in ice cube trays.)
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour (I use King Arthur Flour)
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour (I use King Arthur Flour)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (I used Nestle)
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the butter, granulated sugar and vanilla until creamy. Gradually add the flour mixture. Slowly stir in the chocolate chips. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oil, sugar and vanilla. Add the eggs one at a time mixing thoroughly to combine after each addition. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Gradually add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir until well blended.
- In a mini muffin tin coated with cooking spray, press about a teaspoon of the cookie dough into each muffin cup to form a bowl. Pour a small amount of the brownie batter into each cookie dough cup being careful not to overfill.
- Bake the cookies in a 350 degree oven for approximately 12-15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool in the pan for 2 minutes and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 23.96 USD
Ebook Title:- Apres All Day: 65+ Cozy Recipes to Share with Family and Friends by Kelley Epste
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.02 12:09:47
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.35 USD
Ebook Title:- Cooking the Japanese Way by Reiko Weston
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.12 07:02:43
Price: 7.05 USD
Ebook Title:- Houston Chef’s Table: Extraordinary Recipes from the Bayou City’s Iconic Restaur
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.12 15:59:07