In this post, you will learn how to make Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons.
- 1½ teaspoons almond extract
- 1 tablespoon canola or corn oil
- Pinch of cream of tartar
- 1 large egg white
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 9 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 7-ounce bag shredded sweetened coconut
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F.In a medium bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, salt, almond extract and vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
- Add coconut and stir with a rubber spatula until everything is incorporated.In a very clean bowl, mix egg white at room temperature and 1/8 tsp cream of tartar.
- Whisk or beat on low with a hand mixer until frothy and the cream of tartar has disappeared. Increase speed and beat until soft peaks form. Beat in 1 tablespoon granulated sugar.Gently fold half the beaten egg whites into the coconut, then fold in the other half.Use a small cookie scoop or drop by tablespoons on a cookie sheet lined with a silicon baking liner or parchment paper. Will make about 2 dozen cookies.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until the tops and bottoms of the cookies are golden brown and delicious. Ovens vary – watch the cookies! Allow to cool on the cookie sheet for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling. I transfer the entire baking liner to the rack and dont try to peel them off until they are completely cool.After cookies have cooled, melt 6 ounces of good quality semi-sweet chocolate and 1 teaspoon vegetable oil in a double boiler until almost melted.
- Remove from heat and stir to finish melting any remaining bits. Dip each cookie bottom and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Place in the refrigerator until the chocolate sets and they come off the parchment easily.Can be stored in an airtight container for a couple days – if they last that long.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 2,888.00 USD
Product Name:- 6300 CLONE 220-240 VOLT COMMERCIAL PR0 BLENDER-Fits Vitamix Container-4 Overseas
Product End Date:- 2022.05.09 15:03:42
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 132.93 USD
Product Name:- Electric Hot Air Fryer 6.5 Quart Crispy Crunchy Oil Free 1700W Cooker Basket New
Product End Date:- 2022.05.11 01:51:20
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 259.00 USD
Product Name:- Samsung ME19R7041FS 30″ Stainless Over-The-Range Microwave NOB #117961
Product End Date:- 2022.05.01 14:35:37