In this post, you will learn how to make Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse.
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Nutella spread
- 2 tablespoons hot water (not boiling)
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso
- Dash of Kahlua
- 6 Chocolate-hazelnut pirouette cookies
- Chocolate and chopped hazelnuts for topping
- Dissolve instant espresso in hot water in a medium sized bowl. Add the Nutella and Kahlua, beating until smooth.
- In a mixer, whip the whipping cream until it forms stiff peaks. Gently fold the nutella mixture into the whipped cream until the color is uniform.
- Divide mousse into serving glasses- martini glasses work great! Add toasted hazelnuts, chocolate shavings, and pirouette cookies for decoration
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 6.60 USD
Ebook Title:- Vegetarian by Ultimate Recipes
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.12 21:17:14
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.49 USD
Ebook Title:- Sacramental Magic In A Small-town Cafe: Recipes An
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.01 01:28:55
Price: 10.70 USD
Ebook Title:- Color Mixing Recipes for Portraits : More Than 500 Color Cominations for Skin…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.28 15:01:20