Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Chocolate Infused Churros and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Chocolate Infused Churros.
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa
- 2 Large Eggs
- Oil for Frying
- 225 grams plain flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 125 grams unsalted cold butter,chopped
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- Start out by adding your water, butter, brown sugar, and salt to a pot and let it come to a rolling boil.
- While your water is heating up, grab the flour, 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon, and the cocoa. Mix it all together.
- Once your water is boiling, remove it from the heat and add in the chocolaty flour mixture.
- To finish up the batter, you'll add in the eggs and vanilla. Mix it together well to finish off your dough.
- Grab up your pastry bag and load it up with the dough. I find that if I stick the pastry bag inside a glass and roll the edges of the bag down around it, I have a much easier time filling up. For the tip I used a size 1M from Wilton. You can find it at your local craft store in the cake and candy making section. Mine was $1.49, so not too big of an investment. You can also just pipe them out by just cutting a corner from your bag. You simply won't have the classic star shape that you usually see associated with churros.
- Grab a fryer if you have it, or simply grab a large pan and fill it with about 1″ of cooking oil. Turn your heat on medium high and give it a good five or so minutes to heat up.
- Once your oil is good and hot, you can start piping your churros into the oil. I found that cooking about 3 to 4 at a time worked well.
- Cook the churros for about a minute on each side and then pull them out and allow them to cool and drain.
- Mix together the white sugar and remaining teaspoon of cinnamon. Grab up your cooled churros and spin them around the mixture in order to get them good and coated.
- Serve with chocolate sauce for dipping.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.99 USD
Ebook Title:- B003DGX8MA Taste of Home 2010 Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.21 15:35:50
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.08 USD
Ebook Title:- Favorite Recipes II
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.28 04:00:37
Price: 12.99 USD
Ebook Title:- Cincinnati Recipe Chili Mix 2.25 Oz pack of 3. (BRAND NEW)
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.07 01:43:03