In this post, you will learn how to make Chocolate Overnight Oats & Berries and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Chocolate Overnight Oats & Berries.
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup lowfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tsp honey
- 2 Tbs blueberries
- 4 strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup golden raspberries (about 6-8)
- 1/4 cup blackberries (about 4-5)
- Mix the oats, yogurt, milk, chia seeds, cocoa powder, and honey together in a small bowl.
- Pour the contents into an airtight container, and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, pour the overnight oats in a bowl and top with the berries.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 74.99 USD
Product Title:- NINJA NEW Replacement 56oz Blender Bowl ~ Food Processor Attachment
Product End Date:- 2022.05.05 19:34:23
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 120.00 USD
Product Title:- JOYOUNG Air Fryer Toaster Oven with 14 Preset Functions Convection Oven
Product End Date:- 2022.05.11 17:08:15
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 149.00 USD
Product Title:- Sunbeam 0.7 Cu Ft, Microwave Oven, 10 Power Levels, 6 Pre-Set Menus, Child Lock
Product End Date:- 2022.04.26 03:43:50