Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Cornbread Panzanella and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Cornbread Panzanella.
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 pint mixed cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 cups leftover cornbread, cubed
- 1 cucumber, peeled, deseeded and diced
- 1/2 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 10-15 fresh basil leaves, sliced
- Kosher salt
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Melt butter in an oven safe pan or heavy skillet and add cornbread. Toss in butter and cook over medium high heat for 3-5 minutes. Toast in a preheated oven at 300 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until dry and hard like croutons. Remove from oven and set aside until cool.
- Whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, mustard, zest and maple syrup. Salt to taste.
- In a large bowl, toss cornbread with tomatoes, onion, cucumber and basil. Drizzle with 1/3 to 1/2 of the dressing and serve the rest on the side.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.31 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.15 07:21:45
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 5.00 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.21 12:33:05
Price: 17.61 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.04 09:15:38