In this post, you will learn how to make Cottage pie with Quorn mince and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Cottage pie with Quorn mince.
- 750 g of potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 25 g butter
- 3 tbsp of milk
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 400 g Quorn mince
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 carrots finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 green chillies finely chopped
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 400 g can of chopped tomatoes
- 200 ml water
- 1 veg stock cube (You can use chicken or beef if you wish)
- 1 egg, beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add the stock cube to 200 ml of boiling water and keep aside to dissolve.
- Bring a saucepan of water to a boil.
- Add the potatoes and cook until tender – around 15 to 20 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes, remove in the saucepan and mash till smooth.
- Add the butter, parsley and milk, mixing thoroughly. (
- Add more milk if required)
- Preheat the oven to 200 C. In a large frying pan, heat a tablespoon of oil.
- Add the onion, carrots, garlic, green chillies and the bay leaf and fry for 4-5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add the frozen Quorn mince and the cumin powder and cook for further 5 minutes. Then add in the tomatoes, chopped rosemary and stock. Bring to a boil and turn off the heat.
- Remove the bay leaf and transfer the Quorn mince to an oven proof dish in a single layer.
- Add the mashed potatoes on the top, covering the quorn mince and fluff the mash layer with a fork. Lightly brush the surface with a beaten egg. Cook in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- * You can also add a layer of grated cheese on top of the potatoes. Skip the egg if using cheese.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 75.00 USD
Product Name:- 2004 Disney Mickey Mouse Theme Red Smoothie Maker, Back to Basics, New in Box
Product End Date:- 2022.06.18 23:48:49
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 69.99 USD
Product Name:- FARBERWARE 3.2QT DIGITAL OIL-LESS AIR FRYER, BLACK *DISTRESSED PKG
Product End Date:- 2022.06.09 16:27:35
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 259.00 USD
Product Name:- Samsung ME17R7021ES 30″ Stainless Over-The-Range Microwave NOB #124615
Product End Date:- 2022.05.25 17:10:32