In this post, you will learn how to make Creamy Mashed Potatoes with Parsley and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Creamy Mashed Potatoes with Parsley.
- 6 medium potatoes, about 2 1/2 pounds, peeled and diced
- 1/3 c. heavy cream
- 2 Tbs. cream cheese
- 1/3 c. butter
- 1/4 c. chopped parsley
- 2 tsp. salt, or to taste
- 1 tsp. pepper
- Fill a pot with water and bring to boil.
- Add potatoes and reduce heat. Simmer 15 minutes or until potatoes are soft.
- Meanwhile, in a small pot over low heat, add the heavy cream, cream cheese and butter.
- Heat to warm and stir to melt cream cheese.
- Put potatoes through a potato ricer into a large bowl. If using a masher, mash just a few times.
- Add cream to potato mixture and mix or mash to make smooth.
- Add parsley, salt and pepper and stir just to incorporate.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 62.99 USD
Product Name:- Frozen Concoction Maker Travel Bag, Reinforced Padded Base, Tan
Product End Date:- 2022.06.08 07:49:46
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 147.89 USD
Product Name:- MOOSOO 10-in-1 Air Fryer Convection Toaster Oven 19 Quart/6 Slices Large 1500W
Product End Date:- 2022.06.11 14:10:37
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 129.99 USD
Product Name:- Danby 0.9 cu. ft. 900W Countertop Microwave
Product End Date:- 2022.06.09 15:09:43