In this post, you will learn how to make Easy Caramel Pecan Brownies and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Easy Caramel Pecan Brownies.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 50 pieces caramel candies
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 box German chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Melt caramels with 1/3 cup milk. Mix cake mix with 1/3 cup milk and melted butter.
- Press half of mix into buttered 9×13 pan. Bake at 350 for 5-8 minutes.
- Spread melted caramels on top. Sprinkle on chocolate chips and nuts. Spread the rest of cake mixture on top.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.14 USD
Ebook Title:- Our Best Recipes
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.18 09:50:52
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook Title:- Simply Scrumptious Microwaving : A Collection of Recipes from Simple Everyday…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.12 07:34:36
Price: 4.49 USD
Ebook Title:- B000WPRDBC Magic Bullet 10 Second Recipes and User Guide
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.20 20:59:46