In this post, you will learn how to make Easy Parmesan Knots and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Easy Parmesan Knots.
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits ( I used Pillsbury Golden Layers Refrigerated
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese (I did use the green can stuff)
- Roll each biscuit into a 12-in. rope and tie into a knot; tuck ends under.
- Place 2 in. apart on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; brush the warm knots with the mixture.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 876.99 USD
Product Name:- Waring Xtreme Programmable Clear Blender LCD Display 64 oz 10 Speed 3.5 HP 1560W
Product End Date:- 2022.06.10 22:16:14
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 270.55 USD
Product Name:- Bayou Classic Turkey Fryer Kit Cast Aluminum Burner 44 Qt. Stainless Steel
Product End Date:- 2022.06.12 08:07:37
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 319.00 USD
Product Name:- GE JVM7195BLTS 30″ Black Stainless Steel Over-The-Range Microwave NOB #122647
Product End Date:- 2022.06.11 19:24:18