In this post, you will learn how to make Eggplant Parmesan Roll-Ups and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Eggplant Parmesan Roll-Ups.
- 3 cups teaspoons olive oil (divided)
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 8 ounces sliced brown mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic,
- 1/4 teaspoon dried hot red pepper flakes
- 14 teaspoons ounce can diced tomatoes 1 salt
- 1 (1 ¼- lb) eggplant
- 1 cup low-fat ricotta
- 1/2 cup plus 4 tablespoons Parmesan, shredded
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 ounces whole wheat linguine
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F and put water for linguine on to boil.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a 2-quart heavy saucepan over medium heat and add onion and green pepper. Cook until just tender. Add garlic and red pepper flakes and continue to cook another 30 seconds. Add tomatoes and 1/2 teaspoon salt and simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Grill eggplant while sauce cooks. Heat grill pan over high heat until hot. Peel skin from eggplant and discard. Cut eggplant long-ways into 8 (1/3-inch-thick) slices. Lightly rush both sides of slices with 2 teaspoons oil (total), then season with salt and pepper. Grill slices in batches, turning over once l, until golden brown and tender, about 4 minutes, then transfer to a tray.
- Stir together ricotta and 1/2 cup Parmesan, basil, pepper, and remaining salt. Divide cheese mixture among slices. Roll up each slice. Place rolls in a small casserole dish and bake until cheese starts to melt, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook linguine to package directions.
- Serve rolls over linguine, topped with sauce and sprinkled with 1 tablespoon Parmesan each.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 17.19 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.18 00:35:53
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 15.69 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.04 15:25:40
Price: 6.99 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.31 20:20:08