In this post, you will learn how to make Ethiopian Lentil Curry and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Ethiopian Lentil Curry.
- 1 tablespoon amchar masala
- 1 cup brown lentils
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 1 cauliflower head, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt (optional)
- 2 tablespoons masala molida, also known as berbere
- 1 can tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a large pot heat oil over medium heat. Add onions and sauté until translucent. Add minced garlic and continue to sauté for another minute.
- Combine cauliflower, peas and lentils in the pot, sprinkle with amchar massala and massala molida and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Pour crushed tomatoes and tomato paste into the pot and stir to combine. Add about two cups of water and bring curry to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer on low until lentils are tender; about an hour.
- Mix in plain yogurt and serve immediately.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 3.98 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.28 00:26:14
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 16.36 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.29 18:11:32
Price: 8.50 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.08 18:15:11