In this post, you will learn how to make Fig and Almond Cupcakes and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Fig and Almond Cupcakes.
- 1 cup of all purpose flour
- 1 cup of almond meal
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 4 ounces of good quality cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 6-8 fresh figs
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup organic milk
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp lemon or orange juice
- 4-6 Tbs powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbs raw honey
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Sift all the dry ingredients for the cupcakes. Make a well in the center.
- Combine all the wet ingredients and pour them into the centre of the dry ingredients.
- Mix together on medium-high speed till the batter comes together. Be careful not to over mix the batter.
- Place into a cupcake tray lined with cupcake pans and place into the oven.
- While the cupcakes are cooking prepare the filling with the delicious figs. Chop them up into bite sized pieces.
- Place them in a saucepan with the rest of the ingredients and heat on medium.
- Cook the fig filling till it resembles a thick jam. Cool slightly.
- Once the cupcakes are cooked and slightly cooled, cut a small hole in the top being careful not to touch the bottom. Fill with the fig filling and place the top back on.
- Make the frosting by beating together all the ingredients. You may need to adjust the quantities slightly so you have a creamy frosting.
- Frost the top of the cupcakes, garnish with slices of fresh fig and serve!
- Visit foodwithfeelings.com for step by step pictures!
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 21.61 USD
Ebook Title:- Vitamix 100th Anniversary Cookbook: 100 Whole Food Recipes from Our Fans & Famil
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.07 14:35:26
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 18.89 USD
Ebook Title:- How To Eat To Beat Disease Cookbook: 75 Healthy Recipes To Protect Your Wel…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.07 16:14:04
Price: 4.00 USD
Ebook Title:- Keto For Women Over 50 -Loose the Weight for Good- Never-Hungry Diet-30+ Recipes
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.23 19:53:06