Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Flourless Lentil Chocolate Brownies and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Flourless Lentil Chocolate Brownies.
- 4 cups red lentils (soaked and drained)
- 2 cups mejdool dates (pitted)
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. flax oil
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven at 375 degree Fahrenheit and prepare 9 inch square baking pan by greasing it.
- In a food processor combine all the ingredients (except pecans and chocolate chips) and process until smooth.
- In a mixing bowl pour the batter and with a spoon mix pecan and chocolate chips.
- Spoon the lentil brownie batter into the baking pan spread evenly.
- Put the pan on the middle rack of the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Take out the baking pan out of the oven and let it cool before cutting into desired sizes.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 18.20 USD
Ebook Title:- Jamaican Cookbook: Traditional Jamaican Recipes Made Easy by Grizzly Publishing
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.06 10:05:10
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.49 USD
Ebook Title:- Taste Of Home Healthy Cooking 2013 Annual Recipes
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.15 00:42:34
Price: 20.00 USD
Ebook Title:- Italian Family Recipes From The Romagnolis’ Table 1975 First Edition
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.22 20:23:52