In this post, you will learn how to make French Toast Croissants with Strawberries and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make French Toast Croissants with Strawberries.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine softened
- 4 plain croissants split
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon orange peel grated
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- fresh sliced strawberries
- In small mixer bowl beat together all orange butter ingredients at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until light and fluffy (1 to 2 minutes); set aside.
- In pie pan stir together milk, eggs and 1 teaspoon orange peel.
- In 10 inch skillet or griddle melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat.
- Dip 4 croissant halves into egg mixture, turning to coat both sides.
- Place croissant halves, cut side down, in skillet. Cook, turning once, until golden brown (3 to 4 minutes on each side). Remove to serving platter; keep warm.
- Repeat with remaining 2 tablespoons butter and 4 croissant halves. Dust croissant halves with powdered sugar; serve with orange butter.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 8.06 USD
Ebook Title:- Barefoot Contessa at Home: Everyday Recipes You’ll Make Over and Over Again: A C
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.25 15:43:18
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 25.99 USD
Ebook Title:- COMPLETE MEDITERRANEAN COOKBOOK (SPIRAL BOUND)
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.29 01:51:20
Price: 14.39 USD
Ebook Title:- Fully Raw Diet, The: 21 Days to Better Health, with M… by Carrillo-Bucaram, Kr
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.05 15:32:28