Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Fresh Cherry Scones and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Fresh Cherry Scones.
- 1 cup Fresh Cherries, pitted and frozen
- 2-1/2 cups Oat Flour (Bob's Red Mill)
- 1 cup Fine Grind Cornmeal (Bob's Red Mill)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup agave nectar (or 1/3 cup sugar)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Cut cherries in half and pit them (or use a cherry pitter). Place the cherries in a freezer-safe container and freeze for at least 3 hours prior to baking the scones. This ensures the cherries don’t pop in the dough while they’re baking.
- In a KitchenAid (with the wire whisk attachment) or food processor, add the oat flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, ginger and salt. Mix or pulse to combine dry ingredients. In a bowl, combine the applesauce, yogurt, vanilla extract and agave nectar. Stir to combine Very slowly pour the wet ingredients into the mixer with the dry ingredients about a quarter of a cup at a time (similar idea to making pie crust), mixing on medium speed. Once all the wet ingredients are combined with the dry, add chopped walnuts and mix until integrated into the dough. Taking the dough in your hands, form it into a disc shape. Refrigerate in a sealable container or plastic wrap for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Using a bread knife, cut the dough in half horizontally like you would a bun. Place half of the frozen cherries on one of the dough halves then place the other half of the dough on top. Press the dough halves together to seal the cherries in. Press the remaining frozen cherries into the top of the dough. Using a serrated knife, cut diagonals into the dough in order to create eight triangles. Arrange on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet (be sure to give the triangles enough space to bake evenly). Bake for 23 minutes or until the tops of the scones are golden brown. Serve with butter, jam, honey, or nutella.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook Title:- 500 Hundred Fat-Free Recipes : A Complete Guide to Reducing the Fat in Your…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.27 22:59:05
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 24.95 USD
Ebook Title:- One of a Kind Cookbook Recipes from Junior League of Mobile Alabama
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.04 15:52:20
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook Title:- Best of Best from California Cookbook
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.07 22:41:29