In this post, you will learn how to make Gnocchi and Wilted Spinach Salad and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Gnocchi and Wilted Spinach Salad.
- 1 pound packaged gnocchi
- 6 ounces baby spinach leaves
- 4 strips thick cut bacon, chopped
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup walnut pieces
- 1 juice of lemon
- 1/4 + tsp. nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1/2 cup dried cherries (optional)
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Place a large skillet over medium heat. Add the bacon and sizzle until red and crispy.
- Add the shallots to the bacon and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Then add the walnuts and nutmeg.
- Meanwhile drop the gnocchi into the boiling water. Cook until all the gnocchi are floating~3-4 minutes. Once the gnocchi is ready, use a slotted spoon to transfer it to the skillet.
- Add the cherries and stir. Finally add the lemon juice, honey and 2-3 Tb. of pasta water. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the spinach in a large bowl. Pour the hot gnocchi mixture over the spinach and toss. Serve immediately!
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 7.64 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.11 23:12:32
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 12.26 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.28 14:51:13
Price: 4.57 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.28 21:55:54