Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Green Curry Chicken Salad and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Green Curry Chicken Salad.
- 1 tablespoon Fish Sauce
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, Peeled, Cored, and Chopped
- 1/4 cup Green Onion, Chopped
- 1 Lime, Juiced
- 3 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Roasted Chicken
- 1 Head Romaine Lettuce
- 1 tablespoon Thai Green Curry Paste
- Remove skin from chicken and then meat from bones. Shred meat, discarding skin and bones.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, green curry paste, lime juice, and fish sauce.
- Mix in shredded chicken, chopped apple and green onion.
- Chill and serve on a bed of Romaine lettuce
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 14.31 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.04 15:49:56
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 2.80 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.13 19:47:36
Price: 5.99 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.13 15:39:45