In this post, you will learn how to make Honey Panna Cotta With Blueberries and Graham Crackers and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Honey Panna Cotta With Blueberries and Graham Crackers.
- 6 basil leaves
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 pint of blueberries (wash and drain)
- 2 teaspoons powdered gelatin
- 6 graham crackers (crumbled)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons milk
- pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- For Honey Panna Cotta
- Add the gelatin to the cold water in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the heavy cream and milk just until it simmers. Do not boil.
- Once bubbles appear on the sides of the pan, add salt and honey and stir to dissolve.
- Remove cream mixture from heat and stir in gelatin mixture until it dissolves.
- Pour the mixture into jelly moulds/ muffin moulds (I used muffin trays actually :P) and cover with plastic wrap
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- For Topping
- Place blueberries, lemon juice and caster sugar in a bowl and toss just enough to coat blueberries. Set aside at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Tear basil leaves into bite-sized pieces and toss with the blueberry mixture.
- Add graham crackers to the mixture and toss to moisten.
- For Assembly
- Remove panna cotta from moulds and place on a small plate or bowl.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of topping on each panna cotta.
- Crack/ Sprinkle some black pepper over panna cotta.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 29.90 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.09 22:54:02
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 14.53 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.10 17:18:40
Price: 16.11 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.28 22:22:47