In this post, you will learn how to make Hostess Sno Ball Cupcakes and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Hostess Sno Ball Cupcakes.
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 4 Egg whites
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 10 drops red food coloring
- 3 tablespoons safflower oil
- of salt
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 cups Caster Sugar
- 2 cups sweetened coconut flakes
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup Water
- 3/4 cup warm water
- Sift together cocoa powder, flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl. Add eggs, warm water, buttermilk, oil, and vanilla, and mix until smooth, about 3 minutes. Scrape down the sides and bottom of bowl to assure batter is well mixed
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups
- Bake until tops spring back when touched, about 20 minutes, rotating pan once if needed. Transfer to a wire rack; let cool completely
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, using a handheld whisk, beat together the egg whites, sugar, corn syrup and salt just until combined. Place the bowl over but not touching simmering water in a saucepan and whisk until the sugar dissolves and the mixture is hot, 2 to 3 minutes
- Set the bowl on the mixer fitted with the whisk attachment and beat on medium speed for 3 minutes. Add the vanilla and beat until the outside of the bowl is cool and medium-firm peaks form, 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Spoon the filling into a pastry bag fitted with a 1/4-inch plain tip. Insert the tip 1 inch into the bottom of a cupcake. Gently squeeze the filling into the cupcake while slowly withdrawing the tip. Repeat in two more places along the bottom. Turn the cupcake over so that the filling holes are on the underside and place on a serving plate. Repeat with the remaining cupcakes and filling
- Combine water and sugar in a small saucepan
- Stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved
- Bring to the boil, uncovered and without stirring, about 5 minutes (the syrup should be thick but not colored)
- Remove from heat and set aside
- Beat 4 egg whites until soft peaks form
- While still beating, slowly pour the hot syrup in a thin stream down the side of the bowl and into the beaten egg whites
- Add in 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and beat on high speed until mixture is thick and glossy, about 10 minutes
- Frost cooled cupcakes
- Drop food coloring into a plastic container and shake it
- Add in coconut flakes and shake again, adding more drops to get desired color
- Garnish cupcakes with your pink coconut topping!
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 22.82 USD
Ebook Title:- The Magic Of Christmas To Cross Stitch: French Charm For Your Stitchwork
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.03 12:53:52
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 15.00 USD
Ebook Title:- American Carpatho-Russian Cookbook – Ethnic Recipes – 140 Pages
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.31 00:33:06
Price: 7.40 USD
Ebook Title:- The World Sauces Cookbook: 60 Regional Recipes and 30 Perfect Pairings
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.13 19:26:50