In this post, you will learn how to make Hummus Deviled Eggs and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Hummus Deviled Eggs.
- Alfalfa sprouts
- 1 can Chickpeas, rinsed and drained 540 mL (19 oz)
- 1 tablespoon Curry powder 15 mL
- 12 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice 25 mL
- 1 tablespoon Paprika 15 mL
- teaspoon Tabasco sauce, (more or less to taste) 2 mL
- 3 tablespoons Yogurt, (or more if necessary) 45 mL
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add 1 tablespoon/15 mL salt. Add eggs gently and cook 12 minutes. Drain. Crack and cool in cold water. Peel.
- Cut eggs in half crosswise. Remove yolks (some can be added to filling if you want).
- For the filling, place chickpeas (save 24 whole ones) in a food processor.
- Add curry powder, yogurt, lemon juice, Tabasco and puree until very smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Spread alfalfa sprouts over egg flat (carton). Place egg white halves in grooves, empty side up. Pipe filling into egg whites. Top with a chick pea.
- Dust with paprika.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook Title:- The Bad Catholic’s Guide to Good Living: A Loving Look at the Lighter Side of…
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.27 21:15:04
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 9.97 USD
Ebook Title:- All-Time Favorites: 70 Years of Best-Loved Recipes from America’s Best Cookbook
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.28 19:27:03
Price: 5.10 USD
Ebook Title:- The I Love Trader Joe’s Cookbook: 150 Delicious Recipes Using Only Foods from th
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.19 01:06:31