In this post, you will learn how to make Hungarian Goulash Soup and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Hungarian Goulash Soup.
- 1 ounce butter
- 16 ozs canned tomatoes
- 1 piece carrot, sliced
- 4 ounces chuck steak, cubed
- Pinch of garlic salt
- 1 piece green pepper, seeded and sliced
- 2 onions, peeled and chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 5 ounces lean pork, cubed
- 1 teaspoon Salt (celery and the vinegar are naturally salty)
- 1/2 pint of sour cream
- Heat butter in large pan and fry onion until golden brown.
- Add meat and fry 5 more minutes.
- Add carrot, green pepper, tomatoes, paprika, salt, pepper, and garlic salt. Stir well.
- Add 3/4 pint water, cover and simmer for 1 hour, adding more water, if necessary.
- Before serving, add cream. For variation, add a pinch of cumin and 2 cubed, peeled potatoes for the last 30 minutes of cooking.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.08 USD
Ebook Title:- Favorite Recipes II
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.23 11:24:30
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 19.98 USD
Ebook Title:- The Ultimate Ninja Foodi Digital Air Fryer Oven Cookbook: 1200-Day Simpler & Cri
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.09 05:30:18
Price: 4.24 USD
Ebook Title:- Every Day’s a Party: Louisiana Recipes For Celebrating With Family And Friends
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.17 01:28:24