Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Indian Spiced Red Lentil Soup and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Indian Spiced Red Lentil Soup.
- 12 cups Filtered Water
- 2 Bunches organic Cilantro Steams (optional)
- 3 cups organic Red Lentils
- 2 Vegetable Bullion Cubes
- 1/2 organic White Onion
- 2 – 3 organic Garlic Cloves
- 2 Teaspoons Fresh organic Ginger
- 2 – 4 Serrano Chilis
- 1 cup organic Crushed Tomatoes (we like Eden in the Glass Jar)
- 3 Tablespoons Turmeric
- 1 Tablespoon Garam Masala
- 2 Teaspoons Coriander Seeds or 1 Teaspoon Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon + 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt or to taste
- 1/4 cup Expeller Pressed Grapeseed Oil
- Put Cilantro Stems in Water and bring to a boil then remove Stems (This step is optional)
- Rinse the Lentils and add to Stem Broth
- Bring Lentils to a boil then turn heat down to medium
- Add a bit of Lentil water to the Bullion cubes, mash well then add to Lentils
- In a sauté pan add Grapeseed Oil, Coriander Seeds (you can put the seeds in a coffee grinder if you prefer) Cumin Seeds, Turmeric, Garam Masala.
- Sauté on medium heat until fragrant approximately about 5 minutes.
- Mince Serranos, grate Ginger, mince Onions, mince Garlic and add to pan then sauté until Onions are soft.
- Add Tomato Sauce and cook on medium low for about 10 minutes then add to cooked Lentils and cook for 20 more minutes on low heat.
- If you like a smooth texture to your soup you can put all of it in a food processor (blender or hand blender) to puree` or only use half for a slightly textured soup or leave it if you like it that way.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.57 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.25 17:37:52
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 8.95 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.31 20:48:16
Price: 4.14 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.10 20:33:16