Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Insanely Chocolaty Chewable Sandwich Cookies and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Countertop Blenders at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Insanely Chocolaty Chewable Sandwich Cookies.
- 1 cup Oats flour
- 1/2 cup Wheat flour
- 1/2 cup All purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon espresso powder/Instant coffee
- 3/4 cup Sugar (add more if you like more sweet), OR replace with xyliTol
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup Canola Oil
- 4 ounces Apple Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2/3 cup chopped toasted almonds
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- Melt 1/2 C of chocolate using the double-boiler method or in the microwave. While still hot, stir in espresso powder. Set aside to cool.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer cream together the sugar and butter until fluffy.
- Slowly add whisked dry ingredients and mix until combined. Stir in the melted chocolate, and apple sauce.
- Finally stir in the reserved chocolate chips and toasted almonds
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish and spread it into an even-ish layer with a spatula
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line three baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place in the fridge for 20-30 minutes, or until firm enough to handle without it sticking to your fingers.
- Remove the dough from the fridge and slide the parchment paper and dough onto a cutting board. Using a large, sharp knife, cut the dough into equal pieces.
- Give each piece a somewhat rounded shape with the palms of your hands and place on the prepared baking sheets.
- Insert into the oven and bake for 12(chewy)-15(crispy)minutes. Or until the surface is just set, but still plenty soft when gently pressed in the middle.
- Let the cookies settle on the baking sheet for 20 minutes before transferring them to a rack to cool completely.
Below is our highly recommended and related Countertop Blenders.
Price: 108.96 USD
Product Name:- 2L 110V Heating Blender Adjustable Speed Kitchen 1200W Food Mixer Fruit Juicer
Product End Date:- 2022.05.01 01:30:16
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended Kitchen and Cooking Appliances.
Our number 1 recommended Fryer.
Price: 89.99 USD
Product Name:- COULDSTONE Air Fryer, 6 Quart YSWP00020US-B / LCD Touch Panel
Product End Date:- 2022.05.21 00:58:14
And also, below is our highly recommended Microwave.
Price: 145.99 USD
Product Name:- Galanz GLCMKZ09BKR09 Retro Countertop Microwave Oven with Auto Cook & Reheat, De
Product End Date:- 2022.05.17 22:19:49