In this post, you will learn how to make Instant Pot Crack Chicken Chili and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Instant Pot Crack Chicken Chili.
Published by Jennifer. 9 Comments.
This post may contain affiliate links. Your cost is the same but it helps support this site and the fun freebies we share. See our full disclosures here.
This hearty Instant Pot Crack Chicken Chili is made with boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cream cheese, ranch dressing, bacon, cheese, and more! It’s a delicious blend of the perfect flavors to make a lasting impression on your palate.
Love this recipe? Make sure you also check out our Instant Pot Crack Chicken Pasta ot this Instant Pot Tri Tip recipe while you’re here!
This just might be one of the easiest chili recipes, ever. It’s packed full of taste and flavor but the Instant Pot takes over and literally does all the work.
WANT TO KNOW WHAT’S FOR DINNER EVERY NIGHT? CHECK OUT OUR FREE WEEKLY MEAL PLANNER.
In fact, it’s so simple that you’re hardly going to believe that you used to cook your chili any other way. The family always gives this simple chili recipe a big two thumbs up so I’m hopeful that you will, too!
CRACK CHICKEN CHILI IN THE PRESSURE COOKER
Chili is a favorite in our house, for many reasons. First off, I think we can all agree that chili is such a simple and filling meal. There’s nothing quite like giant bowl of chili to warm up your belly and heart.
And secondly, it’s one of those dishes that just provides a ton of great leftovers as well. I know that once I whip up a batch of this homemade chili, the kids and I will have many meals to eat after it’s done as well.
(and homemade chili is perfect to put in the freezer for later, too!)
Join our Instant Pot Facebook group for more recipes, and click here to download our beginner’s Instant Pot Cheatsheet.
WHAT MAKES THIS INSTANT POT CHILI DIFFERENT THAN OTHER TYPES OF CHILI?
First off, it’s just so much quicker to cook up. Slow cooker chili is amazing but it takes a lot longer of time.
But when I cook it up in our Instant Pot, I know that within a very short amount of time, we’re going to be enjoying a giant bowl of delicious chili.
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO STORE LEFTOVER CHILI?
Storing it in a container with a lid in the fridge is the best way to store chili. Although, I’ve been known to add it to a ziplock bag and store it that way to save space, too.
And if you find that you have a ton of Chicken Chili leftovers, you can easily add it to a freezer-safe container or bag and freeze it for later on down the road.
Pressure Cooker Tips and Tricks:
First, make sure you join our Instant Pot Facebook Group!
Second, download our FREE Instant Pot Tips Sheet.
If you’re new to the Instant Pot, make sure you have read the directions carefully on how to use it before getting started. While all of the functions of the pressure cooker are useful and important, make sure you are familiar with the ones you will use the most:
- Locking Lid: Obviously the most important function, make sure you know how to lock the lid in place before turning on the pressure cooker.
- Saute Mode: to quickly cook vegetables or brown/cook meat.
- Manual: Typically the function we use when cooking most of our meals. We adjust the manual cook time and temperature in this mode.
- Manual Release: When a recipe calls for a manual release, make sure you carefully cover the sealed vent with a dish towel and then carefully turn the vent under the towel. This will naturally and quickly release the pressure in the cooker. Only open the lid when the pin drops and the pressure has been released.
- Natural Release: This is when your pressure cooker has finished cooking and you allow the cooker to naturally release pressure. This takes longer than manual release. Don’t open the lid until the pin next to the vent has dropped, signaling that the pressure has been released.
There are a LOT of additional features that can be used with your pressure cooker, so make sure you read through all of the functions and instructions carefully before use. Don’t forget to download the TIPS sheet and join our Instant Pot Facebook Group.
- Olive oil
- Chicken breasts
- Chicken broth
- Cannellini beans
- Diced tomatoes, with juice
- Black beans
- Ranch seasoning
- Cream cheese
- Cooked and crumbled bacon
- Shredded cheddar cheese
You’re going to love the ease of this chicken chili recipe!
How to Make Crack Chicken Chili in the Pressure Cooker
- Hit saute function on Instant Pot and add olive oil.
- Add chicken breasts and cook for 2 minutes on each side. Hit off button twice.
- Add ranch seasoning, chicken broth, tomatoes, black beans, and then top with cubed cream cheese. Do not stir.
- Secure lid into place, making sure the vent is set to seal. Manual cook for 4 minutes. Allow to natural release for 5 minutes and then carefully manually release, removing the lid once the pin has dropped.
- Shred the chicken breasts. Stir the contents well.
- Add the crumbled bacon and cheddar cheese and stir until combined.
- Serve immediately.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
I think you’re really going to love this simple Instant Pot crack chicken chili recipe as much as we do. And just in case you need more easy dinner ideas, here are some other chicken recipes to check out, too.
- Instant Pot Turkey Chili
- Slow Cooker Crack Chicken
- Instant Pot BBQ Chicken Thighs
- Instant Pot Cheeseburger Soup
- Blackened Chicken Thighs
- Caprese Chicken
- Teriyaki Chicken
- Instant Pot Mississippi Pot Roast
- Instant Pot Beef Tips
WHAT ARE SOME FUN TOPPINGS TO ADD TO THIS INSTANT POT CRACK CHICKEN CHILI RECIPE?
The best part bout having a bowl of chili is that you get to add on your very own toppings. Onions, cheese, chives, cilantro, sour cream, and even more bacon are just a few of the other fun toppings that you can add to your very own bowl.
Have you made this? Rate our recipe below! Print the recipe, rate it, and learn more about PinkWhen!
Instant Pot Crack Chicken Chili
This hearty Instant Pot Crack Chicken Chili is made with boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cannellini beans, cream cheese, diced tomatoes, ranch, crumbled bacon, and more. It’s the perfect blend of flavors that will please your whole family.
Course Main Course
Prep Time 6 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 16 minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 15 oz cannellini beans
- 15 oz diced tomatoes with juice
- 15 oz black beans rinsed
- 4 tbsp Ranch seasoning
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 pieces bacon cooked, crumbled
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
Hit saute function on Instant Pot and add olive oil. Add chicken breasts and cook for 2 minutes on each side. Hit off button twice.
Add ranch seasoning, chicken broth, tomatoes, black beans, and then top with cubed cream cheese. Do not stir.
Secure lid into place, making sure the vent is set to seal. Manual cook for 4 minutes. Allow to natural release for 5 minutes and then carefully manually release, removing the lid once the pin has dropped.
Shred the chicken breasts. Stir the contents well. Add the crumbled bacon and cheddar cheese and stir until combined.
- Store remaining leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
Calories: 697kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 43g | Fat: 42g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 149mg | Sodium: 1086mg | Potassium: 998mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1169IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 558mg | Iron: 8mg
**Nutrition facts are based on my best estimation for this recipe. They may not be accurate depending on what brands you use or modifications you might make to the recipe. For most accurate calculations, I recommend using a nutrition calculator with the exact brands and measurements you use with the recipe.
Did you make this recipe? Or planning to?Share a photo, mention @pinkwhenjen, and tag #pinkwhen on Instagram and in your Instagram Story. Don’t forget to RATE this recipe once you’ve made it!!
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 69.24 USD
Ebook Title:- Air Fryer 1700W Proscenic T21 5.8QT LED Hot Air Countertop Oven Oilless Cooker
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.26 03:11:30
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 11.99 USD
Ebook Title:- Keto Reset Diet Cookbook 150 High-Fat Ketogenic Recipes ~ Mark Sisson
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.17 02:55:36
Price: 3.68 USD
Ebook Title:- Recipes Every Man Should Know (Stuff You Should Know) – Hardcover – VERY GOOD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.19 22:42:13