Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Italian Chicken With Pepper and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Italian Chicken With Pepper.
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 2 mediums tomatoes, diced (or 1 can)
- 1 frying chicken skinless,
- 1 teaspoon Dried Basil
- 2 garlic cloves peeled, minced
- 1 medium green bell pepper stemmed, cored,
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- Crushed red pepper flakes to taste
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- In a 2 1/2-quart pressure frypan or larger pressure cooker, heat oil over high heat. Add chicken and cook until browned on all sides. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add onion, green bell pepper and garlic. Cook until softened. Add red wine vinegar to pan and stir to loosen any brown bits that may be sticking. Add chicken, tomatoes, basil, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- Close lid and bring pressure to second red ring (15 pounds pressure) over high heat. Adjust heat to stabilize pressure at second red ring. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and use Natural Release Method.
- Arrange chicken on a warm platter and cover with vegetables and sauce.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
- Comments: The vegetables and sauce are delicious served over polenta for a complete Italian meal. Prego!
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 8.50 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.20 00:56:00
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.00 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.01 22:54:45
Price: 6.75 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.16 20:49:33