In this post, you will learn how to make Italian Sausage and Vegetable Soup and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Italian Sausage and Vegetable Soup.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 spicy Italian sausages
- 1 onion
- 3 carrots
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper
- 32 ounces container chicken stock
- 14 ounces can diced tomatoes
- 1 can cannellini beans
- 1 bag fresh spinach
- Heat oil in large pot over medium heat and add sausages, without the casings.
- Mix sausage until it is broken up into small pieces and cook until sausages is browned and almost cooked through.
- Add carrots, onions, bay leaf, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes and salt and pepper. Cook 5-6 minutes longer, until onions start to soften.
- Add chicken stock and diced tomatoes. Bring stock up to a simmer. Once the stock is at a simmer, reduce heat to low and simmer with the top on until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes longer.
- Turn the heat off and add cannellini beans and spinach and stir in until spinach wilts.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 15.67 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.19 13:36:15
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 20.71 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.10 18:24:59
Price: 4.60 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.29 16:46:54