Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Italian String Beans With Anchovies and Breadcrumbs and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Italian String Beans With Anchovies and Breadcrumbs.
- 6 anchovy fillets
- 1 cup of homemade breadcrumbs (I made mine from a loaf of whole grain)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 pound of string beans, washed
- 1 sweet onion, sliced thin
- Preheat the oven to 300F. Toss some day-old bread in a food processor. Even better if it's whole grain, or from a local bakery. Spread the crumbs on a foiled baking dish, add salt, pepper, oregano and olive oil. Toss with your hands to coat, and bake for about 15 minutes, or until golden.
- Mash up four of the anchovy fillets with a fork. Heat up a large cast iron skillet, and add about 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Turn the heat to low, and throw in the anchovies. Flatten with a wooden spoon until they dissolve. Then, turn the heat up to medium and add the onions. Stir around until soft and translucent, about five minutes. Add the string beans, a few grinds of fresh black pepper, and cook for 10 minutes. Add the breadcrumbs and stir to coat. Cook for one more minute and turn off heat. Serve with a anchovy fillet draped on
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 5.15 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.01 04:57:31
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 18.78 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.14 10:22:33
Price: 7.38 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.27 08:08:15