Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Italian Tomato and Mozzarella Caprese and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Italian Tomato and Mozzarella Caprese.
- 1 ounce x fluid balsamic vinegar
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves – (packed)
- Sea salt or kosher salt to taste
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- Sprinkle of dry oregano leaves
- 12 ounces fresh whole-milk mozzarella
- 1 pound vine-ripened tomatoes sliced ¼” thick
- On a large platter, arrange sliced tomatoes and drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Place one basil leaf on top of each tomato slice.
- Slice mozzarella and place on top of basil leaves.
- Sprinkle oregano, salt and black pepper on cheese and drizzle with the olive oil.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 5.95 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.30 20:48:07
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 2.29 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.08 11:29:58
Price: 4.08 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.31 12:12:14