In this post, you will learn how to make Jambalaya Soup and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Jambalaya Soup.
- 3 ounces fully cooked andouille or
- 2/3 cup long-grain brown rice
- 1 14.5-oz. can fire-roasted diced tomatoes, no salt added
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup thinly-sliced celery
- 3 ounces can chicken broth – (14 ½ ea)
- 8 chicken drumsticks skinned
- chorizo sausage diced
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme
- 4 garlic cloves crushed
- 1/2 pound fresh okra cut ½” slices
- 3/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 pound medium shrimp peeled, deveined
- In saucepan, bring broth, tomatoes, garlic, herbs and pepper to a boil. In 5- or 6-quart slow cooker, mix onion, celery, rice and sausage. Add broth. Tuck in drumsticks, meaty-sides down, to cover. Cover; cook on LOW 7 to 8 hours, or on HIGH 2 1/2 to 3 hours, until rice has softened and chicken is tender.
- Uncover; turn to HIGH. Add shrimp and okra; cover. Simmer 5 minutes, until shrimp are cooked and okra is crisp-tender. Remove drumsticks; remove bones, if desired. Ladle soup into bowls; add chicken to each serving.
- Stovetop Method: In 5- or 6-quart covered Dutch oven, simmer all ingredients except shrimp and okra, 1 hour and 10 minutes. Add shrimp and okra; simmer 5 to 8 minutes.
- This recipe yields 8 servings.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 29.83 USD
Ebook Title:- The Complete America’S Test Kitchen TV Show Cookbook 2001–2022 Every Recipe NEW
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.26 20:58:13
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 20.46 USD
Ebook Title:- Simple 2: More Easiest Recipes in the World, Jean-Francois Mallet, Hardcover
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.26 03:06:51
Price: 15.37 USD
Ebook Title:- A Most Beautiful Thing: The True Story of America’s First All-Black High School
Ebook End Date:- 2022.03.26 00:04:15