Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Kahlua Tiramisu and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Kahlua Tiramisu.
- 500 grams mascarpone
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons Kahlúa
- 1 1/2 cups strong coffee or espresso, cooled to room temperature
- 250 ml whipping cream (30%%)
- 8 tablespoons icing sugar
- 30 inches lady fingers (savoiardi)depending on how you will try to fit them the dish
- Cocoa powder, to dust
- Put the mascarpone, vanilla, Kahlúa and a little less than 1/2 of coffee in a medium mixing bowl, blend until everything is smoothly mixed together.
- In another medium bowl, beat the cream with the icing sugar until smooth, then fold in the mascarpone mix.
- Place the remaining coffee into large deep plate, quickly dip the biscuits flipping sides, one by one, enough to make one layer in a 11×7 casserole dish.
- Spread evenly half of the mascarpone mix on top.
- Repeat with another layer of biscuits and the rest of the mascarpone mix. Refrigerate.
- Before serving, fill a small sieve with cocoa powder and lightly dust the top.
- If you are fancy, grate some of bittersweet chocolate or make chocolate curls and scatter them all over
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 5.49 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.28 00:26:04
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 5.61 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.10 23:22:14