In this post, you will learn how to make Kale Colcannon and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Kale Colcannon.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 5 ounces frozen kale cooked, squeezed dry
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 mediums potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cook potatoes in a pot of boiling water until tender; drain, reserving water.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl and mash potatoes with a hand masher or put through a ricer. Add 2 tablespoons butter, milk, salt and pepper to potatoes and gently mix until combined.
- Add chopped kale to the reserved potato water. Cook 6-8 minutes or until tender. Drain well and chop.
- Meanwhile, sauté chopped onions in 2 tablespoons butter on medium-high until slightly brown. Add to potato mixture and combine.
- Serve hot.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.77 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.27 17:31:21
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 10.49 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.05 17:41:33
Price: 9.95 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.23 20:44:03