In this post, you will learn how to make Korean Sweet n Sour Chicken and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Korean Sweet n Sour Chicken.
- •2 carrots, cut into thin pieces
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- •3 tbsp cider vinegar
- •2 tbsp corn starch (+ 2 tbsp water mixed together)
- •2 tbsp cornstarch
- •1 cup edamame
- •1 beaten egg
- •½ cup flour
- •1 medium size onion, cut into strips
- •1/4 cup pineapple juice (optional if available)
- •2 tbsp soy sauce
- •3 tbsp sugar
- Vegetable Oil
- •1 cup of water
- 1.Cut the chicken into thin strips, about 1 or 2-inch pieces. Add soy sauce to the chicken for a short marination; mix well and set aside.
- 2.Cut the vegetables into large bite-sized pieces. Set aside until the sauce is ready and thickened.
- 3.Make batter by mixing the flour, cornstarch, water and beaten egg. Add more flour until a thick consistency is reached. Dip the marinated chicken strips into the batter.
- 4.Bring vegetable oil to medium high heat. Deep fry each of the strips for about 3, 4 min for each batch or until browned and cooked through. When finished, place on paper towel-lined dish to remove excess oil. Once the first round of frying is done, heat the oil and re-fry the batch for the 2nd time to make it really crispy (optional).
- 5.To make the sauce bring the following ingredients in a saucepan: one cup of water along 3 tbsp vinegar, 3 tbsp sugar, and 2 tbsp of soy sauce. Bring to a rapid boil and then add the mixture of cornstarch and water. Add desired vegetables and let simmer for about 5 minutes or until it thickens.
- 6.On a large plate, add the fried chicken strips, then pour over the sauce/vegetable mixture and serve while warm.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 12.99 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.06 19:16:05
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 9.27 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.28 01:24:03
Price: 6.56 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.11 20:51:46