Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Lasagna Silvia and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Lasagna Silvia.
- 1 medium sweet onion finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces portabella mushroom sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 16 ounces frozen spinach thawed and drained well
- 3 zucchini
- 30 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1 quart Pacific Natural Foods Organic Creamy Tomato Soup
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
- Coat a 9X12 Lasagna pan with non stick spray
- Drain ricotta cheese in a sieve while preparing onions and mushrooms.
- On medium heat, sauté onion on in 2 tablespoons virgin olive oil until translucent; about 10 minutes. Transfer to large mixing bowl.
- In a large frying pan over medium/high heat sauté portabella mushrooms in 2 tablespoons butter and 2 tablespoons olive oil until softened; about 5 minutes. Add to the onions.
- Beat the two eggs and mix with the ricotta cheese.
- Mix the ricotta egg mixture into, onions and mushrooms and then the well drained spinach.
- Thinly slice 3 zucchini lengthwise to create noodles.
- Cover the bottom of the lasagna pan with 1/4th of the Pacific Natural Foods Organic Creamy Tomato Soup.
- Place a layer of zucchini noodles in the lasagna pan, slightly overlapping them.
- Spread 1/3 of the ricotta, mushroom, spinach mixture across the zucchini.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 of the mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat the layers two more times.
- Top with the tomato soup and sprinkle the last of the mozzarella across the lasagna.
- Finish by topping the lasagna with the parmesan cheese; you will have a 2 cheese top.
- Coat aluminum foil with non stick spray and cover the lasagna to keep the cheese from getting too dark.
- Bake for 1 hour, then uncover and bake for 15 minutes more.
- Let lasagna rest for 15 to 20 minutes prior to serving.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.50 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.16 16:06:10
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 5.79 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.01 10:12:26
Price: 26.31 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.11 20:47:54