Follow Us On Facebook
In this post, you will learn how to make Lasagne, Marietta-Style and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Lasagne, Marietta-Style.
- 1 large uncooked egg
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 larges hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 pound sweet Italian sausage
- 1 pound lasagne noodles
- 1 pound ricotta
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Boil lasagne noodles according to package directions.
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown the sausage for 10-15 minutes, then cut into bite-size pieces.
- Roughly chop the hard-boiled eggs. In a separate bowl, mix together the ricotta, garlic powder, and the one uncooked egg.
- In a 9×13″ glass baking dish, layer the ingredients: 1/3 of the sauce 1 layer of noodles, placed lengthwise 1/2 of the sausage and 1/2 of the hard-boiled eggs 1/2 of the ricotta 1/2 of the mozzarella 1/3 of the sauce 1 layer of noodles, placed crosswise remainder of the sausage and hard-boiled eggs remainder of the ricotta remainder of the mozzarella 1 layer of noodles, placed lengthwise remainder of the sauce
- Bake for 45 minutes, remove from oven, and let stand 15 minutes.
- Serve, sprinkled with grated cheese, if desired.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 14.65 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.13 19:46:00
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 10.06 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.28 12:18:32
Price: 18.54 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.18 02:57:47