In this post, you will learn how to make Light and Easy Alfredo and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Light and Easy Alfredo.
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 2 cups of cooked pasta
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper
- In a hot pan, heat the olive oil and fry the garlic for 15 seconds
- Then add the pasta that is cooked, then the butter, parmesan cheese and parsley
- Cook till the butter, cheese and garlic flavors blend in well together for about 10 minutes
- Serve it hot with some fresh mint leaves and parmesan cheese on the side for extra cheesiness.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.35 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.30 01:26:23
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.34 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.17 17:19:04
Price: 12.71 USD
Ebook End Date:- 2022.01.21 12:41:37