In this post, you will learn how to make Light Greek Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup and also watch our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe at the end of this post.
If you want to be an expert in the Recipe and Food industry, then you will need to purchase our highly recommended Recipe eBook at the end of this Recipe article, at a very cheap and affordable price.
Below are the ingredients and the instructions on how to make Light Greek Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup.
- 3 cooked chicken breasts
- 2 32 oz. boxes of chicken broth
- 3 carrots, peeled and diced
- 3 celery stalks, diced
- 3-4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups orzo pasta
- 1 Tbs ground thyme
- 1 Tbs salt
- 1 Tbs pepper
- 1 large lemon
- In a large soup pot, heat olive oil on medium high.
- Add carrots and celery and cook for 5 minutes on medium.
- Add chicken broth.
- Add ground thyme, salt and pepper.
- Add chicken and fresh thyme.
- Bring to boil.
- Add orzo and cook for 7-10 minutes until pasta is cooked.
- Add lemon zest and juice.
- Serve with a slice of lemon.
Below is our highly recommended and related eBook.
Price: 4.53 USD
Ebook Title:- Southern Living 1995 Annual Recipes (Southern Living Annual Recipes)
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.28 19:48:32
Below is our highly recommended video on how to make a (related) Recipe (Not the same with the Recipe above).
Below are some of our highly recommended and related eBooks.
Price: 4.09 USD
Ebook Title:- Gluten Is My Bitch: Rants, Recipes, and Ridiculousness for the Gluten-Free
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.20 03:15:10
Price: 4.54 USD
Ebook Title:- 500 3-Ingredient Recipes : Simple and Sensational Recipes for Everyday Cooking
Ebook End Date:- 2022.02.27 01:37:23